Service to Professionals
PA clinicians have areas of special interest and expertise and consult on-site regarding special needs children and adults.
Our staff has many years of relevant clinical experience to share with teachers, aides, other SLPs and allied health professionals.
PA is a SLPAHAD CEU provider, We design and present workshops to meet the specific needs of educators and therapists.
Training Presentations and Consultation Topics
- Autism, PDD and Asperger Syndrome
- Pragmatic, Social Language Skills Therapy
- Working with Hypo and Hyper Reactive Children
- Language-CCC: Communication, Cognition, Control
- Auditory-Verbal Information Processing Model
- Stuttering Assessment & Treatment
- Traditional Articulation Therapy
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- SLP Supervision Skills
- AC Basics for the SLP and Family
- iPad/iPod Touch: Tools for the SLP
Contact Melanie Brownie • Phone: (650) 324-0648x7 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org