Careers at Peninsula Associates - Information
Information on submitting your application
Thank you for your interest in working at Peninsula Associates. We look forward to talking with and meeting you. Speech-language pathology is a vibrant, dynamic profession with a wide range of opportunity and work settings. We hope that your special training and talent will be compatible with our current needs and opportunities.
Please complete and submit the following information for our review:
- A current resume
- A summary or cover letter. Include areas of interest or specialized training. We are especially interested in knowing what your unique contributions to our practice might be.
- Letters of recommendation
- Three references whom we may call or email
You may send this information to us in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 650-324-9880
- Mail: Peninsula Associates
Attn: Laura Adams
120A Santa Margarita Ave.
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Thank you for your application information. With the exception of contacting your references, this information will be kept confidential. Peninsula Associates will retain your information for one calendar year.